Monday, July 16, 2007

Sprint Customer Service Still Sucks

So here I am on vacation and I brought my laptop so if the mood hit me I could whip out a post or two. One problem, I cannot access the internet with my PCS card. No problem I think, I will just call Sprint (S) customer service and they will help me out.

DUH!!! This is Sprint we are talking about. For two days now I have either been on eternal hold or told "we cannot take your call at this time" by the computer that answers the phone. I never thought I would be relived to get blown off by a robot, at least it saves my wireless minutes.

These guys just do not get it. "Customer" should not be a four letter word and I am really not the enemy.

Now we are going to have to talk about refunds if they ever take my call.

I think the customers Sprint "fired" last week may just may up being the lucky ones.
Todd Sullivan

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online