Here are todays links of note...
- Have you ever got burned by an "analyst call" that did not work out? Take this advice
- After a Thornburg (TMA) Co-Founder said on CNBC that mortgage markets other than deposit backed are almost at a standstill and they cannot give guidance because of the business uncertainty, here is a gusty analyst call.. Yes, this is dripping with sarcasm.
- When things get crazy it always makes sense to Remember A Classic Theory
- Diet Coke brags it is only 1% crap that is bad for you
- Some Random Thoughts by Adam Warner about Bernanke and Cramer.