Friday, September 14, 2007
- This is great. Value Investing is so hard because is chiefly depends on doing, nothing, and that is against human nature
- It is unfortunate that such a brilliant mind has turned into such a partisan hack, it is what he will be remembered for.
- These folks should be embarrassed , telling us what we already know.
- Quite possibly the dumbest article ever written.
- Buybacks vs. dividends. This is a good article. It should also be noted Buffett has always favored buybacks
Posted by Todd Sullivan at 10:21 AM