In a late filing Tuesday, Eddie Lampert purchased an additional 467,609 shares of AutoNation (AN).
The shares were purchased between $16.11 and $16.50 a share today. This brings his RBS Partners stake to over 39,300,000 shares. Lampert controls an additional 17,000,000 shares through other entities. They are:
1. Shares of common stock, par value $0.01 per share ("Shares"), of AutoNation, Inc. (the "Issuer") are held by ESL Partners, L.P. ("Partners").
2. Shares are held by ESL Institutional Partners, L.P. ("Institutional").
3. Shares are held in an account established by the investment member of ESL Investors, L.L.C. ("Investors").
4. Shares are held by CBL Partners, L.P. ("CBL").
5. Shares are held by ESL Investment Management, L.P. ("ESLIM").
6. Shares are held by RBS Partners, L.P. ("RBS").
7. Shares are held by Edward S. Lampert.
The Form 4 was filed on behalf of Mr. Lampert, ESL Investments, Inc. ("Investments"), RBS and Partners. RBS is the general partner of Partners and the managing member of Investors. RBS Investment Management, LLC ("RBSIM") is the general partner of Institutional. Investments is the general partner of RBS and CBL and the manager of RBSIM. Mr. Lampert is the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Investments and the managing member of the general partner of ESLIM.
The good thing about sentiment being against Lampert now? You can easily copy him and get in a very good prices.