Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dell: Still Treating Me Like The New Guy In The Cell Block

Ok, I am a sucker I admit it. I thought Dell (DELL) finally got it together, what a chump.

When we left off yesterday, Dell was going to tell DHL they could actually deliver the computer they had to me. Easy, right? Nope. If you are not familiar with the saga to date, begin here.

DHL, who has been excellent by the way called us this afternoon and said that Dell still has not sent them the authorization to deliver the computers. This is after the sales rep, a supervisor, and two customer service reps promised they would. so guess what we did today. PICKED IT UP OURSELVES!!!!

Not only that, the supervisor also promised me an email regarding the printer they were sending me to make up for this fiasco. Does anyone want to make a guess whether or not I received the email? Anyone?

You got it, nothing!! What is the problem Dell? I am only asking you to do what you promised me to do. Why is that so difficult? I just do not understand. Can anyone else explain it to me? Is this just the way it is done? I doubt it...

I have to contrast this to DHL in this scenario that has called us constantly and kept us in the loop in this situation. Here is the kicker, even they have been asking Dell to send them an email to give them the written authorization they need to deliver. Nothing...

Is there any good news in all of this? I guess we finally got the computer? I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons here gang.

Hewlett Packard (HPQ) should by happy though, they got a new customer...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online