Here are the results from Hitwise through 12/8.
1. www.walmart.com (WMT) = 8.32%
2. www.target.com (TGT) = 5.47%
3. www.sears.com / www.kmart.com (SHLD)= 3.81%
4. www.bestbuy.com (BBY) = 3.36%
5. www.jcpenney.com (JCP) = 2.59%
6. www.circuitcity.com (CC) = 2.54%
7. www.toysrus.com (private) = 2.47%
8. www.kohls.com (KSS) = 1.32%
9. www.macys.com (M) = 1.3%
The top three remain the same, Wal-Mart, Target and the Sears / Kmart combination. What is interesting is Sears passing Best Buy for the first time and closing the gap on Target. Perhaps this coincides with the new "Wish Book" TV marketing campaign taking hold or its sponsorship of the NFL channel which has the Sears logo plastered on everything.
Either way, they are the only one of the top 4 who actually increased their percentage of clicks over last week's numbers.
Donate to the ValuePlays Project for KIVA